MPLA Stories: Tales From Around the MPLA Region is now online. It contains more news from membership.
The Mountain Plains Library Association (MPLA) is a 12-state association of librarians, library paraprofessionals, and friends of libraries in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. The MPLA newsletter is currently accepting advertising. Information vendors, book publishers, and others who supply goods and services to libraries within the Mountain Plains Library region are encouraged to submit advertising for insertion into the newsletter.
The MPLA Newsletter is published six times a year online in electronic format at http://www.mpla.us/documents/newsletter/. Each issue averages 24 pages, but the length may vary. Issue deadlines are:
January 1 for February issue
July 1 for August issue
The following guidelines have been established for advertising in the newsletter:
- All advertising is subject to editorial approval and the editor reserves the right to refuse any advertising deemed inappropriate.
- MPLA assumes no liability for ad content. Every precaution will be made to avoid false or misleading advertising.
- No issue of the newsletter will contain more than 20% advertising.
- Payment for advertising copy should accompany the copy, or alternate arrangements may be approved by the editor.
- The editor will make the final decision on placement of the copy unless special placement arrangements are made at the purchase time.
- All copy must be camera-ready submitted in electronic format. Preferred format is PDF, 1200 dpi, 133 line screen. Other formats may include MS Publisher, Adobe InDesign, or Quark Xpress. Color is encouraged.
|Ad Size||Cost (per issue)||Cost (per year - 6 issues)|
|Full page (7” x 9”)||$150||$800|
|½ page (3 ½” x 9”)||$75||$375|
|½ page (7” x 4 ½”)||$75||$375|
|¼ page (4½” x 3 ½”)||$40||$200|
|Business card (2” x 3 ½”)||$25||$125|
for more information, please contact:
Editor, MPLA Newsletter
University of South Dakota
I.D. Weeks Library
414 E. Clark Street
Vermillion, SD 57069