ST-3 Kansas Representative MPLA Board Report January 2019
- I received the KLA/MPLA Conference Survey Data from the KLA Office. I compiled the data to share with MPLA. I did leave out some of the questions and results because there was just so much information, and some of it seemed less important.
- I shared the full survey results spreadsheet from KLA with Judy.
- Was contacted by the former KLA/MPLA Representative and she has located past conference materials.
- Submitted my personal membership renewal.
- Sent out a Kansas Library Listserv email promoting membership or renewal.
- Attended a KLA Board Meeting in January.
- Volunteered to assist with the 2019 KLA Conference.
- Actively gave input and feedback on KLA’s response to a local book challenge that has been covered on national news.
Submitted by: Shanna Smith, Mulvane Public Library Director